Draft agenda for Paris

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 14 July 2005 19:00 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Draft agenda for Paris
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:53:01 +0100
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hi,

We have come up with the following draft agenda.

Before you all shout that your I-D is not on the list, as yourselves
- Has the I-D been discussed much on the mailing list?
- What would I like to see cut to make space for my I-D?
- What benefit will the WG gain from discussing the I-D in the meeting.

Recall, the purpose of an agenda slot is to allow the floor to discuss
your I-D. It is not for you to present the contents or your I-D because
(obviously) your I-D is so well written that everyone already understands
the contents.

A slide template and hints can be found at
http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm

Please email me your final set of slides by close of business Monday 1st
August.

Thanks,
Adrian

===

CCAMP Agenda - IETF-63 Paris

Administrivia [10 minutes]                               (10)

ITU-T Liaison report [10 minutes]                        (20)

Status of WG [5 minutes]                                 (25)
- Remaining milestones
- Drafts with RFC Editor
- Drafts with AD
- Drafts still in working group

WG drafts Status and Plans                               (70)
- Inter-domain
   - Stitching (Arthi) [5 minutes]
     draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-01.txt
   - Inter-domain Signaling (Arthi) [5 minutes]
     draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-00.txt
   - PD-Path (JP) [5 minutes]
     draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-00.txt
- GMPLS Addressing (Richard) [10 minutes]
  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-01.txt
- ASON/GMPLS Lexicography (Igor) [10 minutes]
  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-03.txt
- ASON routing evaluation (Dimitri) [5 minutes]
  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-00.txt
- ASON signaling (Dimitri) [5 minutes]
  draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-ason-03.txt

Working Group Work Plan                                 (105)
- Options for progress (chairs) [5 minutes]
- Potential new work (chairs) [15 minutes]
- Charter discussion (chairs and ADs) [15 minutes]

Layer Two Switching                                     (125)
- Framework (Dimitri) [10 minutes]
  draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-framework-00.txt
- Next steps (chairs) [10 minutes]

Other drafts                                            (150)
- Advertising node TE capabilities (JP) [5 minutes]
  draft-vasseur-ccamp-te-node-cap
  draft-vasseur-ccamp-automesh
- Advanced constraints
  draft-otani-ccamp-gmpls-cspf-constraints (Tomohiro) [5 minutes]
  draft-ashwood-ccamp-gmpls-constraint-reqts-00.txt (Don) [5 mins]
- VCAT/LCAS
  draft-bernstein-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-00.txt (Greg) [5 mins]
  draft-imajuku-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lagr-req-00.txt (Wataru) [5 mins]