Re: [CCAMP] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm

Weiqiang Sun <sun.weiqiang@gmail.com> Thu, 07 June 2012 04:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZeteD+l0t6KFd3n8vFho70RxcPl8wH6KMSxjZ7ZRdCM=; b=x6E5IANWobYAkJKylC463egweUdWWCdHnT444xy91zEsSNWTk2CcWl8+3FECB6wYvY cHf/+vVM+eZez7T1v6lqQc447d3FQ7K/9VwRG3ZxVgLZvgybSY2oSZTG+GsPl/F2Gxwo YSZXCVIv4ndVbAGVDEcRquqYyyOq+6uDaIEDzpdiv/REKI7elJs+Xz/Tdhpl26HLaY8N SdthiXGqp6DcA2RoUrxQA2bHn7w6Vx7N3kiG7cD+GgJ5oc00oSoqfDQZXIGb8C7HCoz4 TGMPi3aqr0dVy/UNbhOENDHC7I5luGEyqHltsv30DyrlWhsc/GkJmqPnewuygQXGQsuJ QnHw==