Re: Advertising of inter-AS TE links

ZhangRenhai <zhangrenhai@huawei.com> Sat, 27 January 2007 07:22 UTC

Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:00:49 +0800
From: ZhangRenhai <zhangrenhai@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: Advertising of inter-AS TE links
To: 'Adrian Farrel' <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'JP Vasseur' <jvasseur@cisco.com>, 'Mach Chen' <mach@huawei.com>, 'Dimitri Papadimitriou' <Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel-lucent.be>
Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hi, Adrian
I have submitted a draft last year in which the BGP extension to advertise
inter-as link connection information is described:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pce/draft-zhang-pce-locate-asbr-00.txt
I'm now drafting the problem statements and corresponding IGP(so far only
OSPF in the doc) extension, it's upcoming soon.

Regards,
Zhang Renhai