Re: [CCAMP] FW: RESPONSE TO => FW: Signaling extensions for G.709 - draft-khuzema-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709-00.txt

John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net> Tue, 02 November 2010 12:44 UTC

From: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
To: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, Rajan Rao <rrao@infinera.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 05:43:17 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Khuzema Pithewan <kpithewan@infinera.com>, Radhakrishna Valiveti <rvaliveti@infinera.com>, Biao, Mohit Misra <mmisra@infinera.com>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] FW: RESPONSE TO => FW: Signaling extensions for G.709 - draft-khuzema-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709-00.txt

So, in addition to there not being any place in the ODU0 Path message to place the parameters (e.g., T  Spec and five tuple) needed to establish the ODU2, the ODU0 Path message will specify an TE link on which to place the ODU0, the ODU2, which doesn't exist yet.

To make the point again, this is already a solved problem in GMPLS.

Sent from my iPhone