Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension (OSPF Extensions in Support of Inter-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering) to Proposed Standard

The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org> Mon, 30 June 2008 17:55 UTC

To: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension (OSPF Extensions in Support of Inter-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering) to Proposed Standard
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:50:39 -0700
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:

- 'OSPF Extensions in Support of Inter-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-05.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2008-07-14. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16070&rfc_flag=0

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:

- 'ISIS Extensions in Support of Inter-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension-02.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2008-07-14. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16894&rfc_flag=0