Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 14 December 2012 15:47 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:47:16 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org, "draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext@tools.ietf.org>, Deborah Brungard <dbrungard@att.com>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt

Fei,
	So I guess we should infer from your mail that you are not happy with
the resolution to your comment proposed by the authors in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14146.html. Is
this correct?

I didn't see any additional objections to the author's proposed changes,
so it is reasonable for them to have made the change.  You are of course
welcome to discuss it further on the list if you have an
issue/reservation with their change.

Now speaking as a contributor, I don't have strong opinion either
approach, but do think that the specific change needs some conformance
language to match the modified narrative in section 3.2. (Assuming the
author's proposed resolution continues to be accepted.)

Lou