Re: [CDNi] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-cdni-logging-21: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 January 2016 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mRWyqXN7oJKmmCUkvRFaZA+KSb9EhRFllGyTwV0NhjA=; b=T3GLHCWa+kylq7hZl42zPPeSL6i47+kEAD8Iy2sp/rWMsUueLJMuZ5C+36JqVvgl2k PR530E1oYbi41vKcd3PfO/OlChQr52rryw6dfE0uVRWZdpBWWZa0FKU/u2KEgBQYn36s 4Wx1rkLi8ZM+lAm1yOHOpc8x+oBXEfdaqCkDOU+ci/q6tCenr92wPl1qfAFLOCjB9Aos DsL4Pwo0Jon+CnMiHHtgRTwxu30OSM0lEwPPPnituCKZCrrcGQVBO+krzb5CwAmcGqYi wMZfMZva0/V4PCk7OZB/uNJ4me8AkyaCx/dwji5juP6JpflwWha3Abl9rlZTD+oUG+1m kGnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mRWyqXN7oJKmmCUkvRFaZA+KSb9EhRFllGyTwV0NhjA=; b=NS8RRLDDvCQAGYdyN/MohRFfATEeUlu3+u9Ptg8q28Tf/1B4rlrw1upOmmF/Dx3VwC BrS0UP3hwlrMwzD0DQjzqq18Y7UKPwy8njMs15XwcC6QSPPos8yzJxCTiL/U4xwQOm61 jJpnvPE7ooLzkFBz22qSyijLTPNy3QxZzU1/HG7gvuvkkX9jg3jsgHodan5BQj7XY1Uu BytwRB95KFOJvf9SLqItN8T/aUFBgFkzjiD2KE5PHRenIKvtDcsMPq63l+omPHtibuSU jxKcerYHBmJvqBYDGNP7GfCrkthCmQ1NC8LBtmPuvz24JX/oQkp336s8sfsIOwFHAyIW 8Quw==