Re: [CDNi] Odp.: Re: Odp.: Re: Requesting Marcin Pilarski to share de-dup expt setup and results, ..Re: Draft IETF-85 minutes posted

"B.Khasnabish@ieee.org" <vumip1@gmail.com> Fri, 16 November 2012 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=P9wVGvfPODd5LsOT3utbPSXVp/jMPRyGPD/7V5StxBU=; b=ezLAshpQ1a5iz7/4K7/W5qoGoUTzqMnvd/H+pWA/7A0zp/PlwVQmdmpV4TDgVcf65K FFwU8Rl6JQGynfZ19JfVY7Yk+11AV0eoVekL9aZccM4fr+LFt/Veo3z2CBd7vsQHXK1g QF5nJQURayQzm3Vk4HTyWd2T9KHYFBIAIc+rz9GPIpCDO3MqQ3BWrmwF/5JD1eFMJmHr YSGYR2tgijQLUTqCvWAJbkJYRJ2iOlqhISwDipBkDPlqm2fx39qi+zgzVGapOzxl+NNr DF89tZD/5+7127QGZQhSV0joLq7Ms+9Ivr5GHVT/wmFDbpRnKYotalYu0F2S+rra3dJh Is8w==