Re: [CDNi] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-15: (with COMMENT)

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Thu, 19 May 2016 15:50 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: "Murray, Rob" <rob.murray@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:50:29 -0500
Cc: "flefauch@cisco.com" <flefauch@cisco.com>, "cdni@ietf.org" <cdni@ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers@ietf.org>, "cdni-chairs@ietf.org" <cdni-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CDNi] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-15: (with COMMENT)

On 19 May 2016, at 10:15, Murray, Rob (Nokia - GB) wrote:

> Thanks Ben.
>
> I replied to these comments in
> http://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cdni/D7bQMQmBhMuMIe1L5EpaH1nC6sk,
> and addressed most of them in "-13" of the draft.

Hmm. Somehow I missed the more extended response to my offline cache
question. The explanation makes sense. It might or might not be worth
adding some text to the draft about it--I will leave that to the authors
to respond.

> It'd be worth you checking you're happy with my other responses though
> - repeated below.

The rest of the points are fine--The bit about "old" comments should
have been more to the effect of "These have been handled in email
discussion; but I did not double-check them in the draft today".

Thanks,

Ben.