Re: [CDNi] CDNI Logging - IANA section

"Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl> Thu, 27 June 2013 13:51 UTC

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>
To: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <flefauch@cisco.com>, Niven-Jenkins Ben <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk>, "iuniana.oprescu@orange.com" <iuniana.oprescu@orange.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:50:52 +0000
References: <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D600780@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <32176_1367832523_518777CB_32176_694_1_5AE9CCAA1B4A2248AB61B4C7F0AD5FB906C34DC6@PEXCVZYM14.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D60161E@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D6775DB@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <FCC100FC8D6B034CB88CD8173B2DA1581F3987BC@EXC-MBX03.tsn.tno.nl> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D67C050@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D67DB47@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <8D4EB831-1E5E-4DF9-815B-71CBAC655558@niven-jenkins.co.uk> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D67F0C9@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com> <FC236DA6F2DA77449EF2D02DF4471A8D67F77D@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [134.221.225.153]