Re: [CDNi] footprint and capability mechanisms

Kevin J Ma <kevin.ma@azukisystems.com> Mon, 10 February 2014 04:49 UTC

From: Kevin J Ma <kevin.ma@azukisystems.com>
To: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu>, "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>, "cdni@ietf.org" <cdni@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 23:47:45 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [CDNi] footprint and capability mechanisms

I think my question is still about the actual call flows for the ALTO
implementation, and whether there are any significant inefficiencies?
Though, to Jon's point, both approaches are going to need more work,
so it's hard to assess from the current state.

I believe Matt had an action from Vancouver to also do an analysis?

--  Kevin J. Ma