Re: [Cellar] Ancillary data in Matroska

Steve Lhomme <slhomme@matroska.org> Wed, 26 April 2017 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=matroska-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=p4E4LCgqPSVBkf5rCVuWsosg8JNOWh/Lfa7c4i25TTY=; b=b2dPXTU9QCuyEhD2+4yh0RX7ro3CNdhuS9lyqwyo+qPXWR7EomgnQnASqIlISOeCKZ l7vWb6D1x8bS2CtxCw56knJUABXx9ZUNRfvaiEipJcOYRSl96mWEWGJOU7dsOMboRc22 Nhsi8zodJrtJP+/60Lr24Yer8xhLi03z7xfQsOLM+cA5HLks2reki+RwvV4LoyB/3/CN bi2w0LGdyljwrd+dNRHm+/Sp0AaRPLKF7XUiy5rWmIb9OQ6GJfApe0gQVLBPM59SZ3n9 0WKRdpnSzVdicIx4kRM0bluMMjTzSu5tJvz1nCLVzZj5xd0rV4rUhMx8iZE+Y/Rt/eze 9tDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p4E4LCgqPSVBkf5rCVuWsosg8JNOWh/Lfa7c4i25TTY=; b=iRl+bL2jk12dLsyh2osmTFNtr/U/X8mHQxNqc32ShI9OMQZpx44GTuzn3yv2yPk624 j/P0fYNnsyh/ZsiZUBpUfgenkt7gUxglkqka6ANRMXBY5BwTPS6DHZYkuk3RXRGVol+0 6Or+f/Qij23kWASXWoL8wlxdJOtz0aTiYlgkCh2iXDfIuUJwaGzi4BwOZ5nYrlDPbbE9 tL5UhcSCvBLoRbvUbhnhegJbZBocpeYNhN4uPvoazy9A/l98SvQorfZqxTSb1tHRzfY6 cKQw1bR4z2LVmpvxWCgZdpEvWJcts+DzTyJ5yBYNhFg6Z/p8Kla5FJzNpfNbWqO1HVXv d4nw==