Re: [Cfrg] [MASSMAIL]Re: Requirements for PAKE schemes

"Stanislav V. Smyshlyaev" <smyshsv@gmail.com> Fri, 29 January 2016 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xYwtF6pWhBwR3cC8MvgtxWnSKMyDf158HSzri4FFHBc=; b=IiQQYT2srlxsMsmOrIJzzzp89JTE8uXoEPvef7LwtYj22ncwsHGyTp76losIf/SIRD TR2PAEiBzHzNT6JSHruzmLx8gAuj1sAlVX4UnIpLsQJRXBAx7V2+JT1ml/6FwGSeO07a MCEDDTDv4/S4VdgOcvb0XkO0C9gErPKLdU4uA2FHTCMO1gv5PPUQSIDJwy41Pt1RhazJ td1SeSNYlUW0SwQ5Sm/yvHUSqPz/RF0em9sTDZ7JOVOeg4BY0HMvCWGVMY3nXLY0Dt8Z 8SuYY46bUK/59g3wxB2w0f+4MlHs9/8iyO1qF5Q+CvRfM3+pLs9qSFgKQYTK2UDAlipE vGgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xYwtF6pWhBwR3cC8MvgtxWnSKMyDf158HSzri4FFHBc=; b=Kv4LaNAzCrqJl/pznd81EE++enMCn4nrGwyq9OSjZoqTIXkoyBG5oIScSROSzY8M2U Slo1nsh/T7DeTG4bWwTb6WpYKGRC+OV8CF9IQRCbXtQ2ikAD3/2kSY6fARa1JinGdvoV IomKPxuJlIETmDnEEeL/GxgQFEvcn2gxl+xIgpGj+jOfEFJ7sKb+dWcVqIVDgrm5CFE0 KbE/dd3XShatQ2IL8F62LWCvucvLN58P7XVuCLk8GEWJKmQdrewH36UMEWb29jMsGXM8 6cl5bLO9YXoTF2HrHB/X6bHZszFdDDPIQYKYKzlYNuQqBZvJKWrBJnrZtChSa6D11rba RC5A==