Re: [Cfrg] [MASSMAIL] Quantum Computing and Crypto Policies

"Scott Fluhrer (sfluhrer)" <sfluhrer@cisco.com> Mon, 11 April 2016 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20718; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1460408524; x=1461618124; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=Ic/P0hzO4JKT4uowwwIj0iDE0khZU47GYFIpKR9xA/E=; b=hhwpe6V6EvlD2IaupCtRL2rXIGSnvrY7KSZfOJAemvtZHYTAc3E0Wc79 0Orl3m+3RbqnJv14sJ5qItGlsDsjUC60cRFFbrQHpWi5Ech31Ngkiih90 5L+em9pvEpVIKzoDMY7vlqxLb/pLt/kw6se8lPsMZ5hPT8/uRmYcF7NNk s=;