[Cfrg] comments on AES Key Wrap with Pad

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Wed, 01 April 2009 16:39 UTC

From: David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com>
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:40:16 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2811; t=1238604018; x=1239468018; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20McGrew=20<mcgrew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20comments=20on=20AES=20Key=20Wrap=20with=20Pad |Sender:=20; bh=k87TIes/VvqhqzWKSimMGixQYT7mEZYFRTuuryB6ARY=; b=mMZJ18K+5Gx8S1atSFHbOkr3+0kF6ICX8GyEUTcaVBAD/LRw2DqyQYLkhy eV3ltDUhmdGJsj9LFIEp85MOMZ77N1B+n3tFtfiENqOeII2j8GayXE7IcQix HRyd2ofOzY;