Re: Re- Comments on Chassis Mib

Steve Horowitz <witz@chipcom.com> Wed, 30 June 1993 22:23 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 18:07:50 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Steve Horowitz <witz@chipcom.com>
To: chassismib@cs.utk.edu
Subject: Re: Re- Comments on Chassis Mib

Without going into the technical details for the proposed
changes, I agree philosphically with eah's contention that
multiple modules can be located within one slot and that
should be supported naturally by the chassis MIB.

-- Steve

eah's mail extract:

	The actual mib, however, really only supports a one:many
mapping for physical