Re[2]: RFCS (BIND image)

Bill Kwan <crossc!kwan%ccmail.crosscomm.com@uunet.uu.net> Fri, 08 April 1994 12:18 UTC

Date: Thu, 07 Apr 1994 19:36:17 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Bill Kwan <crossc!kwan%ccmail.crosscomm.com@uunet.uu.net>
Subject: Re[2]: RFCS (BIND image)
To: Multiple recipients of list TN3270E <TN3270E@list.nih.gov>

     No, for 3270, either side can send first. If both side send at the
     same time, the secondary LU wins (i.e., contention winner/first
     speaker). To avoid contention, the primary LU usually bid (using a
     BID request) for the right to send.

     But neither side are allowed to send data before SDT processing is
     complete.

     Regards
     Bill Kwan
     kwan@crosscomm.com