Re: [clue] FW: New Version Notification for draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases-00.txt

"Allyn Romanow (allyn)" <allyn@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2012 03:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=allyn@cisco.com; l=10005; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341285831; x=1342495431; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=os8ZJpI8+3C96EQvp7Z/necT2/6ryfcllnF+VZXczzQ=; b=ED2F+jy4URzQcJQOLsevJpPiyn2QLH3e7ESboqCpi0HFSlZ+ndWy56Ex Zd8Fw5IxcnQGgs0yNlaWAJ799rkW0mGSdrTIkMmrbEn1qJEfR1BxSL7bL XjrcfeWi5RUDGWrFhG3EZXO2g32SVuu4CpP/YblD25vGJXAiLwQJvNs76 A=;