Re: [clue] 2 draft covering real-time text relevant for conferencing/ multiple participants and telepresence

Arnoud van Wijk <arnoud.vanwijk@realtimetext.org> Mon, 06 June 2011 10:05 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 12:05:30 +0200
From: Arnoud van Wijk <arnoud.vanwijk@realtimetext.org>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
Cc: clue@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [clue] 2 draft covering real-time text relevant for conferencing/ multiple participants and telepresence

Hi Mary,
I see an overlap between part what the drafts makes possible and with CLUE.
As you can see in another mail with Mike, the addition of Real-Time Text
(RTT) as part of CLUE basis documents and scenarios will be important to
ensure maximal inclusion and presence.

With what we will learn here and with the scenarios/use cases. We can
also take such insights and considerations in the 2 drafts.

I encourage you all to give feedback on those 2 drafts in the DISPATCH
list. I will appreciate that. It does not need to be as CLUE, but I have
seen many AVT and XCON people here who may be the best WGs to adopt the
drafts.
Or from any other WG who feels the drafts are useful.

And yes lets discuss them on the DISPATCH list.
Thanks!

Arnoud