Re: [clue] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-clue-framework-22

Ron Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 19 July 2015 08:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=LnNkbHVjQs9d3bb6/zO95w8fVwrbyJupcqLdd3HBOCo=; b=jRPqgHTSitIEOjA5NMJ4hl/Lak0hSkjiCx6+v9QoyyxMPPtTgmrGM01CeMZYJzHX+4 rMtOwQXBnip7gBOlP1BFe66IEXPD0D1l+7FEoPi6pop8AEQ0IpmmFHswFu5t/XGLgX/L UZzchRtdFysFAqftcdQ4zUoaGP53Ly+Cpp9zuDvnb96GTMobCU05vU25nVeu2U6fZo9h T8OeJya5nHjlEbxJwabVCaCxlLC5MExezZ7aaFifbiiPw4AjGfkjsE17ojzgM5RVi1Ef tkCk9P0elPucUxz3j3g5SYzsD5jR9LLNQsogG9Mxf0PAQqLbaX8ghPSpDfAWziR7tme2 WWLQ==