Re: [clue] Updates to CLUE information transport criteria from May 22 DT meeting

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 10 June 2012 19:14 UTC

Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:13:41 +0200
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: clue@ietf.org
References: <CAHBDyN69S342seSeTKSdk7MWcaPVmc2Qvh0Emaioypmz_egcTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHBDyN7dcy03zsAHfRsWhvrZE9+5THg-ZZVt0wkMmqSVxFCR8g@mail.gmail.com> <4FBDC407.5090902@nteczone.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852C457B1394@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <CAHBDyN5rQefxs0ASDHA_v8TO_NeyODeFWMo3YMDb-SEo0AmXDA@mail.gmail.com> <EADCEEE0AE4A7F46BD61061696794D9819E69F27@szxeml536-mbx> <9AC2C4348FD86B4BB1F8FA9C5E3A5EDC07A380B3@xmb-sjc-221.amer.cisco.com> <4fcf6a83.9208cc0a.1896.0163@mx.google.com> <CAHBDyN4esXr7a9iqxPKacAbGqrkwKpe+OjXoMhOnH8GM15pWpw@mail.gmail.com> <00C069FD01E0324C9FFCADF539701DB38B3D64@EX2K10MB1.corp.yaanatech.com>