Re: [clue] Agenda: CLUE WG Design Team

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Kk0WoD5DHDvxEpUIKDEORA1ddYFfKukXNcsbXdTVrPQ=; b=OOkxJ+3ChRxJzS41EeILYwKWMIORysfjiCmNqtbHItKrx30jROdvSTwkzbY5v7Gcg4 9LXvxyf162qFvKrjZe3BNfBKBbl+SJPCEgmxwOcl9rKiIPlNhjzK7yUSHEX9btv5iDgN SbjeuvCYEVeXjCCCAxGHFaQMunaa/pr7x/AaP+FCs1gSWWjulhAgA8eQkPcYP3y0YmfP Up4cfPAvpyk8525+J7M0Qo9HRgO9vfG/77W3379g0IqkHO6uBdwXXzxfVEnZiG3Zoe8U gfGyyi14Q0gQJn73qGAtIQXYckLKajgRoibqzkDDZ0ri0YYZQacKBDltd3OypLz7Wg12 waDQ==