Re: [clue] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 01 June 2016 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=UoBytwmwfKtye8LGef0PdMd5fUw=; b=iUy6E SvcZzf98dvLnyUah9jxhabxE9xw5dBFu/Dp9rsUB9xUd10r8UZHEAu1ew9OexQJ4 IziXpkAvDSh+lkRnDt1STvzAKbTxNAaPtsfwqbImpYuVtNY0WDROnCKl6TmQR0tp POicqtpKtobsphUol0Xdc6Xdv/SNZLlZ2R9LdM=