Re: [clue] Data model - agreement on objective and basic approach

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 14:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=lA1divG++9Psc+78pGpKRBz8ZKMswgkdEdQLeaONrkQ=; b=x3whO+RhUW2Fib0M4fn4gJ5i9OV2q/2D/n8uWqL4oWtv6BcFJjMLFI3rfxRy8W9yjo T87OkwiA90KOQqfuYSneqRhELOoa4Gh1H/o1O4L3/c9Fhw215vRWTxrhNNQvMlfxsvL8 PmCahm0cCzoyZ4mlY5hx2jP+Cc0BgauEoB+JQIfQaAb9MVGjlmrgvB9sTYsvA+xFgXOM OFdVL72WfGNdDZHLbsu9Qb8T7zqW8XlveDYKgEU9JcCM0HxKPDOjuRx3/IgDPNRHdbU/ gAvzGpdN8y/CgfyX+y+GSYMyLLOe0cu0gyBhi/DxWBuLm1SQZGDsDfXqgETiQOWsCi+N dLXQ==