Re: [clue] Comment on the signalling draft

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 21 March 2014 19:44 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:44:24 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395431065; bh=Kh1RFPqsdJgqwV+xvgpFKQmeqteANe08kRnRMJj8CsA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=AV5b9/r4IX/OA63eBbB8gzuTGYVRv2WfgFIAEemW7bxk3sJeboEF88qZqWo7s1rxv 219ypwDkkWsf1Yg6kshB1VRo1M8ILIV0FaKslzz7QwuX57PiRiTlUlEFEzN5vTJkuy WVmRAtOC+l5JV9qYlQz7crU+Fe3Y+vmGsl8gdPoqoxj/N/aoQTRNi+F91D8QzMWR7v KZWlSahAFDBSiNBMiQJZ7iK5RQ/wyGQm+Ni0MiqaIFK9wNa7M5UgqrdpiGnXfblP+v j+RiPLOj8C3ZYraMfS/ExDbqJUyCyrnIALTX7rbXf663HMqYTIgpyw1+18A4EWJZI3 EXo++oDmG7KTw==