Re: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-protocol-09.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 19 August 2016 18:53 UTC

To: Simon Pietro Romano <spromano@unina.it>, Roberta Presta <roberta.presta@unina.it>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 14:53:55 -0400
Cc: clue@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-protocol-09.txt

I'm just doing a final check as part of my shepherd writeup.

I have a couple of loose ends to clear up:

In section 5 there is a mention of response code 401. But because of
renumbering of response codes that should now be 402.

In section 9 (Schema) the version is set to 0.7. Is it intended that it
be published with that value? Or is the intent to set the version to 1.0
for publication? If so, it needs to happen soon, and AUTH48 is probably
too late.

	Thanks,
	Paul