Re: [clue] Need authors action - finish the signaling and protocol documents

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 07 February 2019 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcastmailservice.net; s=20180828_2048; t=1549554855; bh=nC0+lSJ36N8qFNEJ4FtpxWTIJ9HVI8jxk8vZ2x2nDhY=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=l6eoeHB/+wLoZHjuumUdBKf2bQMnBBiF7+vQWgJ6AHkgElN/IUwu5TNaCsTKoesZT VUjWWJtIHvhkJOY224yIY/HHZ5obnfnuiHaJJDV2pwR8uuuFACPHZXYla8Y4Wv/fxJ Tf4HP+HUKZp2BERrsoXOHZnZycyq7JYtNDA5vFUxxwh4QxUS89209dMKQz72zQobpR 7iiAHDoGsqVaGHpGFkTC5PbKBZNHK6dSFxnRcbDdA2cLEozoPdFJbJqy9Swxjfyqz4 f16DanufiBnuS7rpcJpGzkuFcKLf9yrV5dIpszmtbfLUiuz1znDXFgTOBxjlX7QY9S Xocaaxwhm52rA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedtledrledtgdekgecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgfgsehtjeertddtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefrrghulhcumfihiihivhgrthcuoehpkhihiihivhgrthesrghluhhmrdhmihhtrdgvughuqeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppedvgedriedvrddvvdejrddugedvnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopefrrghulhfmhiiiihhvrghtshfouefrrdhlohgtrghlughomhgrihhnpdhinhgvthepvdegrdeivddrvddvjedrudegvddpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehpkhihiihivhgrthesrghluhhmrdhmihhtrdgvughupdhrtghpthhtoheprggurghmsehnohhsthhruhhmrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtoheptghluhgvsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopegurhgrfhhtqdhivghtfhdqtghluhgvqdhsihhgnhgrlhhinhhgrdgrlhhlsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopegurhgrfhhtqdhivghtfhdqtghluhgvqdhprhhothhotgholhdrrghllhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtoheprhhonhhirdgvvhgvnheshhhurgifvghirdgtohhmnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd