Re: [clue] Design team meeting on Tuesday

Robert Hansen <rohanse2@cisco.com> Tue, 19 June 2012 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rohanse2@cisco.com; l=4902; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1340122712; x=1341332312; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ngFgo7k8qLTdgr2N5jQURS8X1uNd+o2v4vL7lnmbTZQ=; b=O4ymGayPP049At/HPrDyjMjWqxuzSL/2Hg/H0COyqTlJX8Tyt0szCv0T QNfWjyUm/XB9lRxOoCJZ6Y1KajRWxZnl09+ixHxamZ0qyKpgs5i8kSa6Z XQkGsRETD/rVU27P4I+9jpisckgILORsGP0SgzToWeG/EK/YPj76A+TZL o=;