Re: [clue] CLUE and Simulcast - ticket #47

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 26 October 2014 23:36 UTC

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:36:50 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>, clue@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1414366611; bh=A/4iYhIa+fs5mKqMEl5SQPxrG/0c+s0VofKBkv/e5y0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=i44sMH3+bg1hgdBQrDkCuMfmqlywOxHA5Ou+qEooAeOCsemXEOYjpC48dw1kCJDEV wxSvuuEk9yp+4ETOeLOqBNQkmXlAtkBtT7y1Hwa9eciLiVsXgn/2mr4acML04ONg0g mTa1VxGEfTJXfOkgPKrZwmmPwge6cwK2xJukQOGbLdYPCV1rNzFvfyhJ1R124aOuY+ Y5whLvkduC3kJy50bv87b0cZog58VQimB1x+QA+H+uqLJI7AHdiCV2w1D1DpCXjnb9 x5vspzchka+RZ9dCMNnXCa09f4WE/3JMnMgPxzSErhb5HOpT1ilWJwrSwFs2F6Ss/c c8lPdV8mZ6Fiw==