Re: [clue] Subject matter for Monday's call

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 04 December 2012 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oFs2+i/B65wVQjtn8jJ7ZXzNr387PTYHC2ycHcZyLt8=; b=XXKKB0iCk2YTaBPw09R6H7PS9WJBgq6XdYtnmatelSqhExg/H5bSLNh2Lin48fJ/oS BTGP7aQv8qecnFkl02FOH/pCBJucSvK9OuPqQUAP9IftxzBsj8RYwvaJXk6TuZAqgjm0 yWbmt1kBaNeIaBl3jx3yFVPDMlgVM2XQjv5xKhOlD+BCWFRMzv21AMQi09uDojVD7EDW 8QIdT3YE3vZ8uHY/yBcZVtPAgZzv662TODH9/SQj6K0gcT3yRfCLdfMckIWwrFfIiHMZ k88MzwpMjSwXWNadj5DhgPZgTLpojoirJ3psUV1jcrs5Bc3bt4u4bf1Ankunt9BKQLy7 TmRA==