Re: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-signaling-12.txt

"Rob Hansen (rohanse2)" <rohanse2@cisco.com> Mon, 21 August 2017 02:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4728; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1503282812; x=1504492412; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Bg2+nDLiMUXHBY8HH19+WJlSxeaS8w56JFLBKmQdYSU=; b=eUyLIdk8TciLYx4eAQKGH3G/SQzgGTLoBhh6JTcz24wfX3vCL0i8Lvq5 16LnLnh4K6eFKUkHt8RP4peOjUOx+IIMBZpKnvnSySC/sIY5lq5yxYabT xhLChAIQpgbP/7TNu64/0taYbQFRO5Cg4NsjkU0MxFF1mcjsXhYvAGVgW I=;