Re: [clue] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case-00.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 27 August 2012 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lasJbtj96yrYDiwoz/Clnn98pgmdntdhXMeKOrKrhZk=; b=uRttTEAyBvfSf+XGChe0fnxdFaiGvjgRvcakqmdkthYJPKVIPsvh33ssMrCqAMiuY5 kC/9kbOZEg89UWR6JDLxty5jmI4UFj+ZKDYrsrJkT/wJRJ9kPh7UMWC6jr/rlvE8oBCz bEDqK4l3hh9rG6QwyHfHrHEO3ySZXA7DU7GiUQRLM9x3uleYPtPD+OvMQnYHAlInODuD 9ntsniWvpscC/GJnAL+Tgi903eTZJFQRtShm5/nLvvdoYxjfYtVvB8p+FQ2HZ05UmU7b V6Z4wLdUYS8WqhVYqWq5X5pTjXBOJq0Go3l0yBMvkKVmK3vdDLY2evrNfjUu8juEOemj QtZg==
References: <8A527E21B95EF842BC0E952D6E82297747DA1D4A@szxeml527-mbx.china.huawei.com> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D023AEA@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <8A527E21B95EF842BC0E952D6E82297747DA1F8A@szxeml527-mbx.china.huawei.com> <50114600.3050406@alum.mit.edu> <50121C0B.5080100@nteczone.com> <E8F5F2C7B2623641BD9ABF0B622D726D0F4A162E@xmb-rcd-x11.cisco.com> <50174FEE.1080208@nteczone.com> <CAHBDyN52ALE8GHYpw0ZxPhcMNEuWHNmK6bqHO6sKFvO-RoQ4RA@mail.gmail.com> <5021FCC7.6070304@nteczone.com> <502273E7.6040205@alum.mit.edu> <50230DDC.1020808@nteczone.com> <50242759.6010909@alum.mit.edu>