Re: draft-cameron-tmux-02.txt

"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd (Beast)" <dee@skidrow.lkg.dec.com> Wed, 09 February 1994 22:44 UTC

To: Pete Cameron <cameron@xylint.co.uk>
Cc: cmp-id@xylint.co.uk
Subject: Re: draft-cameron-tmux-02.txt
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 1994 16:53:33 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd (Beast)" <dee@skidrow.lkg.dec.com>

It's OK to aim tmux at terminal use and fine to say that that is what
you are doing.  It's just that I think if you have information about
what other areas it turns out to be useful in, that information should
be included in the eventual RFC so everyone who is thinking of
applying tmux in another area does not have to re-discover it.

Donald