Re: [cnit] [stir] draft-peterson-stir-threats-00.txt

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Thu, 07 November 2013 17:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=xWxicylaqmEADPx0YtR3rsytnyhoEa4/BE1Xf6EluJ8=; b=OWydjC2EXyHwg7vVBRMmHZjoFY+Yd0Wngza1WST44mZxQexVFB+lDa7XKyAhBQd/0n mEOZnF/Vjag7U5KmsAaTTKbAFOnNKu3k4PCKL5XYIghYFBaELZjrOp7Y6hEg2gorAa1k Sno6cMumQexhCbv1iePt9cYwsso/abTrk5s99fdBL+jI1ES17Ejm+6wYc3kG3qIATH0S mmVbSSNxbte/a/93LYk4rGJndkmUp6EB/fTQYQPNVhLBuwJFvp8a3s0lmRVaovvu+2QY z3wOuskeKlgqifHm4E213tSozQD0LXNML+JLnkgUp3HNmJuUZnM9WrIUn5g47oIPOjOE iCCA==