Re: [codec] Thresholds and delay.

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Tue, 11 May 2010 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2jp3y3S562WAXNRucBz5zRiBiDJYUlCkJMplsE8ovSU=; b=JFFP52Wh+OoLvnpePA5Ib/hHtrTMcqbb1Q5oPFBusV4XAshFTMNap/udd8G4blOq+8 PvYWQK/sgRVxcQqphEuuVXDjsq9M6gliMRjuSGBRdr/lntibzALNwQLzV6RWYtJYgOVp ie7NR5LBLGoHwgS/ZPbB6abq5kmB6YruGTX0E=