Re: [codec] Ogg Opus zero-length frames

Mark Harris <mark.hsj@gmail.com> Fri, 23 August 2013 10:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ktGJKVBQ47ofOEhBv4GfPFwvtQE4hPfoDkT84U/k+fg=; b=ULw2IT3HHextXFfzRtFJD4NHwF5VC2gqYbsedI5OUSvLavFEYODfx6tEtijvAs8Kp6 Nt4DEVSSS4xFGIOQWd+uPWl8uNv9uiQjI1XkthKl5hSADB0Tut+mdTAuqarsEY7zBG8y aHnjNuJVnfk2ISGpWmte7R3tgXs4zcql3WT1TmDZjS8LfLdaV7J46RjYEawOBHImbJSK oS4ZtXQtRaq1Uk9oA0PMdlKrY+c8Ix0/FuBLKWeTMPRDLOaMzvsfmBFXm32KkdNO3XhR imr98+qbgvo+PLkqlX72nMbP9DmRVtWMUcpRa1+0wAy4lfwpNUQ/4BKvCGq5vqLdewwy Z8Ug==