Re: [codec] 3/1/2010 weekly update

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 05 March 2010 03:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=Sm4l7JtI7mxpJtePmOC+MSRz4PBNHsExc0BqA/vOeMY=; b=XEmnnoaOXE5GlOXdUBuoREHeFDRND2A9HVB4o5p29hdnxYzeEpkuLZarYPNKJMUh6E fuOvgsV1X/5NZwJfpf6gcRkqT7ACpn9cjCSbsoh8PD0t/urg1zsoekSUVeYrKHm0ly2m g+6CVHzcxcPjj5HFkKzbXvPVCwfem8Di8cefQ=