Re: [Codematch-develop] [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] CodeMatch

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 August 2014 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NAthLO5mgL+/8hjJZ3O1TV13OY7vm6puzLVnxnZ50mM=; b=B5rceBPMS25bnlkPnWduYaHfVLCUWStJUKhWmjyXAwg1agbywxmBhItk1LBKXYFfR+ Vb8eyOq209MTIVBrrx8rva7KIdce6/f0mFtF0EL5d+jGurAswekXAAWcoonJiBdsZVZ2 npweqvbTKlcIU23n1QbQ1ljegdsKqCCI5Qe3+msJ52hjOZMkD36gjNs87AiF4pTO8/+T Afqg01VkMR4zM5vGUKEg7FxSvzgoRXOLXsVtfn6qBvjLZz5tyQwQhIwIJDKF95ZqJcV2 V9YZHxL1E1O1Lx5M599as10KBmOMGZxBm5mbDTR9hDNbPb+rul4qIakdg8rmiYTf/Kj2 ek7g==