Re: [Coin] Reminder:Last Call for the use case draft - Comments starting with section 4.3

"\"David R. Oran\"" <daveoran@orandom.net> Tue, 28 November 2023 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=mail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To: Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date: Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=2us6h9+k7ID4qXkAETP1SUEglItDMnu8RVNKP/DpQXs=; b=dPouF28/UOxhyfCxJM5CNwQSnV NaPhfnwMrRe5XiGa8IP8dwONDDlGds5PZ+BgWiPRX8QNEDa6hmnxxPFGGTNQUUggdrM+a8v8xuUbv jOpz3C3t/FwWklYaZzx0DETQu6q9SHBVlwMJzw4V4PxIbYRX9tmyq5emujUYVkqcu1rM=;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=ed25519-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crystalorb.net; s=omegamail; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:References: In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Date:Subject:Cc:To:From:From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject: Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=2us6h9+k7ID4qXkAETP1SUEglItDMnu8RVNKP/DpQXs=; b=TKiluJuEF64xxQ6KMxsCYxWGhc W7PD7xak8aMlC8w21GSAJWdByux2d5GGtlXscvMTTKYTIK1CB/ueMwLWNwBA==;