Re: [Coin] COINRG minutes - IETF 116

Eve Schooler <eve.schooler@gmail.com> Thu, 20 April 2023 18:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682013698; x=1684605698; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=fra3929Y1k2FMLAGAEY/r7CQFm0fIHCYb/Lex9Zq0mU=; b=kAAb0f0oUM3mxTZriZEyCJr0uu6w6seue+24BJR7P6UAlIu2FkbIJM9AvEq6wyciqi XCHd0x9p+i3k711hVwt9AMmfJwCRDWpB/tFdTJ+84lIH/5FxNeCTaDMVtt7q0yY0IAZr mpzOM4FAHUMaVIIs3/8tJxkj4oChAdoiir7OVlFfcdjn1zlR8GYRQvjq02KIVDKa3Bys Dg5ngUGgNR0rMuvWRPVp5XnwmgKqDFIwDI6UUTRB3yJgycgVxTAsDdGX2GV87/bhJctV BAsLaPAGMrtYA+DEdf60WOLccwMyiV1Yzry+b1bHTxMpCK6oLPR2Wlra9DXXsWQiK4wD U6Lw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682013698; x=1684605698; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=fra3929Y1k2FMLAGAEY/r7CQFm0fIHCYb/Lex9Zq0mU=; b=OmDg6+4ClTb411xbLmDBdTknYwWUVehGun0sBwirBHsanjlkUrzprvinQ8CC2ygHVr GK6lZRBRx3qaav+dtVUzZfFbieH5Nss2UBKcqxnSi7yhePMVA50Oet/LZi0epb7dWjmh v07Fb5FbHCdWdJ2I1afZZ9vtEvqMKMkxmMiwGdsU841bxioXSPGWQV8DQcWjy+5YKZyG c3p+ZMwgdAXQACLS0iJOy5I+zWGsSNhn2RtF3mMm/TBWP6t9P527cv66m05bA6D101IE O/O7dUfW6GEU/dY9srkSg1JnKv0hsi/V9CLtmxxEl6GWNrQ4bDXfdFAvQ69u6Fch7zyv 7UuQ==