Re: [Coin] Where to discuss Semantic Routing

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Wed, 10 November 2021 14:34 UTC

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 15:33:52 +0100
Cc: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, coin@irtf.org
To: "David R. Oran" <daveoran@orandom.net>
Subject: Re: [Coin] Where to discuss Semantic Routing

+1.

More specifically, I see COIN focusing on how to make (what is from the PoV of routing mostly data plane) processing work, while it is not really the venue that discusses the wider implications of routing advances (the updates in the control plane, but also including *what* would be done on the data plane to support this, but not *how* that is implemented in routers — that would be COIN again).

Grüße, Carsten