[Coin] RG formation - IAB Feedback

"Schooler, Eve M" <eve.m.schooler@intel.com> Wed, 20 November 2019 03:49 UTC

From: "Schooler, Eve M" <eve.m.schooler@intel.com>
To: "coin@irtf.org" <coin@irtf.org>
CC: Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com>, "Hejianfei (Jeffrey)" <jeffrey.he@huawei.com>, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>, "Schooler, Eve M" <eve.m.schooler@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 03:49:08 +0000
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiY2UwODY1MjAtYjJiZi00NTliLWExNGUtZjk0YjZhNzljMWE4IiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE3LjEwLjE4MDQuNDkiLCJUcnVzdGVkTGFiZWxIYXNoIjoiQ3JRZ1RUdCtrTlZmOWlxd0p0QzA5VytleTZCZlR6VURzNWJFNnR0VjE5Mm56cG83SzRSeUxPVGlcLzdoampyUXEifQ==
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.2.0.6
dlp-reaction: no-action
x-originating-ip: [10.22.254.138]