Re: [conex] New draft(s) on TCP modifications for ConEx

"Georgios Karagiannis" <karagian@cs.utwente.nl> Thu, 07 July 2011 12:49 UTC

From: Georgios Karagiannis <karagian@cs.utwente.nl>
To: "'Scheffenegger, Richard'" <rs@netapp.com>, 'Bob Briscoe' <bob.briscoe@bt.com>
References: <WRrqRtcK.1310016013.4196550.karagian@ewi.utwente.nl><SY4Sz9Rq.1310018906.6010890.karagian@ewi.utwente.nl><201107070928.p679S69A025144@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <006901cc3c93$b2350520$169f0f60$@cs.utwente.nl> <5FDC413D5FA246468C200652D63E627A0F1E349D@LDCMVEXC1-PRD.hq.netapp.com> <008e01cc3c9e$cb32dfb0$61989f10$@cs.utwente.nl> <5FDC413D5FA246468C200652D63E627A0F1E3513@LDCMVEXC1-PRD.hq.netapp.com>