Re: [conex] Potentially interesting ConEx problem

"Andrew McLachlan (amclachl)" <amclachl@cisco.com> Tue, 05 March 2013 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3688; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362507206; x=1363716806; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=yqhGpt0mEg7BGLH/rem181D1hvBeS+YNfyP+dXqBAcY=; b=haihxyRzdGmINHyLY9/8KvG8eEpFUqLcte+gdiwQxpQ7QE0qs9+iSvsW x1fm+NNBTHBBCAx/38umOAJjnwtpUoYeDBrymGHZfUw5ymkPn8d642Dzr xSXxcsl1y+Yt/hi93FvHkEiCOO58J8l/iZuLAWyCK67qTi0SqiWU62eYg A=;