Re: [core] CoRE v/s Compressed HTTP

"Oflynn, Colin" <Colin.OFlynn@atmel.com> Fri, 02 July 2010 21:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 15:31:01 -0600
References: <8977BB27-E20B-4CA6-BB4A-655984542574@oracle.com><003001cb19c8$69df0c10$3d9d2430$@moritz@uni-rostock.de><FD7B10366AE3794AB1EC5DE97A93A37306DCB52C66@EXMB01CMS.surrey.ac.uk> <004301cb19d1$17ae4fb0$470aef10$@moritz@uni-rostock.de> <A61BB3A241E6E64D86C58237F6DC1A18030C2AAC@ALPMLVEM04.e2k.ad.ge.com> <002c01cb19f6$5dc85390$1958fab0$@sturek@att.net> <C5252DEC-C9DE-4DF9-83B7-1897B44817E7@sensinode.com>