Re: [core] Endpoint Client Name / Endpoint Name in RD draft

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Sat, 07 April 2018 05:08 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Hannes Tschofenig' <Hannes.Tschofenig@arm.com>
CC: core@ietf.org
References: <VI1PR0801MB2112B52094B182F5D44C4F64FAA40@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <A484D917-677C-4B29-BBAD-DDDE34B50303@ericsson.com> <VI1PR0801MB21128EA2B70DEEE7C5775A62FAA40@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <070801d3cc3f$8d59e0c0$a80da240$@augustcellars.com>, <VI1PR0801MB2112FB25797DCB8F546C148DFAA40@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <7BA9B091-F489-4ED4-B6EC-5AD7D971D6F7@ericsson.com> <VI1PR0801MB2112A692CB307D213A89DFC8FABB0@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>