[core] AD review of draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-10

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 04 August 2020 03:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=04ndaV/uwFzzFiqe5f+uwgYkYU/n1PmC1w/3Y1gNYzE=; b=AwSigPPOdu8BairF8A7QTOKdLXDfl+bFk0LARPrD9Z1hNG3p/EJkbxBmURa/gKE1bj l1mSbtOg8oANQvilaGxSCqnCI1LIINFqC80j4HGhVfATQHEy9hY8sGBVHWErB41KfMOP xEGg1zhyeoj59clg0gjZ89DZgFe1Wkxs/+Qxi9igS0sOxdVkhlyimUR5CWQytG+lc7Kv QDHuC4J5aE+0HC6vnCTSK7KBivEUeL2Yk3UDyj17/k28n5H3PYdXnt8YH8LRKcCWYGqI niF3yYyGs01DcBvN2cqaFEq9qa56S0KBO9M3kqFxUvTmmH9FM2vo8RoqJ1o1qOSw2Dlr aWLg==