Re: [core] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-core-new-block-10

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 26 April 2021 10:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1619433089; bh=S9a/UmM1goS/xpq/fSqsAV7VWkqclWQvW4n0FcAITtQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=QIPcqDsRqKVn3+HtNqIqypRkZKk9F4xgAkDtALkfNcgneqhTvBI3mhJxBXc2/ireU tIh9QdNisE04NGn0QH1p86qES5ehhg0ywHNjNqlF/jkTgjnBrI0DFe/XAuHRzCWuf6 a0AlsiAwxkRsmLpN5/sHaMHmnKbOxV70Mwhvf+VTle21EAH+kEOFI8Ik11O1Q5I9jU SdF1Qa4HqinVezsmXs3qaYvzH9iemXaozYG3+4sqpTNQ9fxg6MjRR9Qe9MK9Z9KCHj uwikjHSwt4jTg/gxAOSs03fYtq0/zR52dH7EWzER5ho+4wxFZAPDmJgPARlQjmEl8e /s6EYJR/rK4vA==