Re: [core] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-eggert-core-congestion-control-00.txt

"Angelo P. Castellani" <angelo@castellani.net> Thu, 24 June 2010 10:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=SpyripuUJF7NANT1XGbyR3hxaEg4MCEpI6JwrbFNU30=; b=EJkInH0/SW//tusHgrVrIlini2PbiBMAy15yKKHpQdJ7yLiXZUUHACoz/Yglq9WJQ+ tEWuucHeZrmPzF2nh8nMc6ytjBoFEJupRmAjAQ05BOuJqTEGnc9bRmy+vXTs8Ejrx9qj OrEc3rq6vvPrKaxr8kTQ9YDiIW4vBPM6clglg=