Re: [core] WGLC draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Sun, 22 September 2019 03:44 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'John Mattsson' <john.mattsson@ericsson.com>, draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag@ietf.org
CC: 'core' <core@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 16:06:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [core] WGLC draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05

I believe that this update (and the prior one) address all of the issues that I had identified.  I still have not managed to identify the vague feeling item so it should be ignored.

I am wondering if someplace there needs to be a statement that all of the request tags much match in order for a match to occur?  This may be default behavior, it is for uri-path, but I don't know if it is always true, for example accept requires only a single match.  May also want a note on duplicates in section 3.4.3 or 3.5

Jim